DDC has a world class IP library to bring success to your project.
DDC has developed a wide variety of world-class Intellectual Property (IP). The IP listed on this page is just a sampling of the types of IP available. This IP is generally applicable to ASIC or FPGA, and generally applicable to video and imaging systems with varying resolutions and frame rates, including custom, but generally up to HD and beyond, and at 60 frames/sec and beyond.
- Low latency MJPEG codec
- Low latency MPEG2 codec
- Low latency MPEG4/h.264 encoder
- low latency RLE
- lossless and high dynamic range encoders
- MP3 decoder
- Various audio/speech codecs
- Full frame overlay
- OpenGL Core (multi-plane)
- Sprite based
- Non-uniformity correction (NUC)
- Bad pixel replacement (BPR)
- Distortion correction
- Translate / rotate / zoom (TRZ)
- Display scaling / variable aspect ratio
- Picture in picture (PIP)
- Color conversions: YUV, RGB, YCC, Bayer
- Contrast / brightness / gamma
- Color correction, white balance
- FCT (Favorite Color Transform)
- Spatial (3x3, 7x7), LPF, HPF, etc.
- Temporal (motion adaptive)
- De-interlace filtering (motion adaptive)
- FIR and IIR filters
- FFT and IFFT
- DCT / IDCT
- Adaptive filters
- Modulators / demodulators (many)
- Bit synchronize, clock recovery
- NCOs, DDS
- Transcendental function generation /CORDIC (sin, cos, atan, atan2, etc.)
MPEG Stream Editors
- Protocol analyzer/reporter of MPEG streams
- Reed Solomon
- BCH, CRC, etc.
- Interleaving, scrambling, encryption
HD Flat Panel IP
- IP for HD panels, DVB, etc.
- Tora dev kit
- Dynamic gamma correction, sharpness enhancement, etc.