The DDC Video and Advanced Data Recorders (VAADR) provide real -time airborne recording of high frame rate 16 bit hi - resolution imagery, in rugged application. They can record RAW, compressed, or compressed-lossless imagery and associated meta-data (GPS, timestamp, IRIG codes, vehicular info, etc.). The RAW imagery recording and associated playback allows unprecedented advanced image analysis and processing during debriefing. They provide multiple channels, with mixed record/playback, a variety of conventional VCR type controls, and a mix of very advanced image analysis and processing during playback. Additionally, they handle metadata acquisition, synchronization, management, and display. These recorders are generally extensible to handle custom formats, image processing, and other codecs as well. These recorders are in use in fighter jets, UAVs (where small SWaP is key), and other aircraft.
Contact for More Information
- Solid state video and data recorder
- 48GB 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1T, 2T, 4T, and 8T available
- Simultaneous record and playback
- No special debriefing station required (records to standard formats)
- Ability to record RAW, compressed, or compressed-lossless data
- Enhance the data during debriefing
- Video portability
- Plug-and-play USB2.0
- VAADR® Viewer Console
- VAADR® debriefing software (VAADRView), providing instant access to the recorded video (from the VAADR or from a PC), with extensive image enhancement and data visualization capabilities
- Imagery can be extracted for analysis by your own or other 3rd party processing and analysis
- Contact DDC for pricing and custom form factors.